If you’re having the best relationship with your mom today, then good for you! I am sure you’re reaping the benefit of it.
Check out the list below and tell me…if she is not your #FriendshipGoal. 🙂
1. No pretensions. You can be who you are. She will never judge you no matter how bad your choices are, or no matter what you did wrong. Rest assured she will be the one who will understand you when no one does.
2. She is your biggest fan ever.
3. She would always think that you are the most beautiful, most talented person even if you don’t believe it, but she has a different story to tell.
4. She will be your coolest friend! Surely you can talk anything and everything with your friends, so why not with her? 🙂
5. She can be your confidante. Someone you can fully trust with all your trade secrets.
6. She knows if something is wrong even if you won’t tell her. Mother’s knows best right? Hehehe
7. She can be your solid support system. No fail about that.
8. She is the proudest one even with your little achievements.
9. You can spread your wings all you can.
Travel the world.
Achieve your dreams,
But at the same time have that assurance that no matter what happens someone back home is rooting for you.Always.
10. And finally, her wisdom, love, and care are UNCONDITIONAL… you can’t find that anywhere in this world. Only with her.
Create the most intimate possible friendship with your mom or your parents. I have mine to brag how about yours? 🙂
#RandomThoughts | #MsXysaRhea | The perks of having your mom as your best friend | 07.14.2016